2/18/09

Book #049 - French folds revisited



Yesterday's flash cards weren't the only thing I found at the Dollar Store that day; I found some interesting papers as well. I thought I'd try the French Fold book using paper with a border design, to see how the design arranged itself across the pages. I had my doubts about the oval, thinking the straight borders would work out best. Not so - I love the curves. These papers came in packages of 50 sheets for computer use. As is often the case at the $ store the quality was a little less so. In this case that was a fine thing as the paper is thinner and has an almost rice-papery feel to it.

And the image in the background was drawn on the outside of a great box of stuff I got in the mail from a friend. It's all that's left of the box, I couldn't let it go.

No comments: